The fields of action of the Area of Computer Graphics & Multimedia of the Instituto ai2 are computer 3D graphics technology, multimedia presentation and interaction person-computer. In addition, this area works on the application of its works to improving knowledge, visualizing graphic information in real time and user action on this information using advanced interfaces.
Research Lines and Technologies
Virtual storage centers
Geographical information systems
- Smart location.
- Graphic simulation over time.
- Virtual and augmented reality.
- Big mass of data visualization "in flight".
- Geolocalized information.
Augmented reality applications
- Patients' compliance with the treatment.
- Quicker progress.
- Custom-designed treatment.
- Objective monitoring.
- Real scenes.
- Custom-designed application by subject.
- Attractive and affordable.
- Interaction without a mouse and keyboard.
- Natural, intuitive use of applications with the body.
- On demand interfaces, based on objectives.
- Intuitive, adaptable to disabled users and users without experience.